Congratulations to our grant recipients!
We are proud to announce the recipients of Gulf Breeze Will Do’s fall grant cycle as chosen by our members.
Arts, Recreation & Sports:
- A Night to Shine, $10,000.00
- City of Gulf Breeze Parks & Recreation Dept.: Splash Pad Park, $9,044.00
- Gulf Breeze High School Drama: Project Portable Dancefloor, $9,979.44
- Gulf Breeze High School Air Force JROTC: Uniform Repair, $7,716.88
- Gulf Breeze High School Sustainable Futures Solar Installation, $9,767.68
The generosity of our members has enabled Gulf Breeze Will Do to award almost $200,000.00 to 31 grants since April 2015. If a project did not receive funding from us today but did touch your heart, please contact us and we will put you in touch with that organization if you would like to privately assist them.
We would like to thank St. Ann Catholic Church for hosting our event and NOLA of Pensacola Beach and Nothing Bundt Cakes for providing the delicious food and beverages. Most of all we would like to thank our members for believing in Gulf Breeze Will Do’s mission of collective philanthropy for our community. We hope you will renew your membership for 2018. Membership forms can be found on our website at www.gulfbreezewilldo.org.