To be eligible for a Gulf Breeze Will Do grant, organizations and groups must:
- Have a project or initiative that serves the communities in the 32561 and/or 32563 zip
code areas. Organizations and groups without tax-exempt status will be considered.
- Complete the online grant request form in full by the deadline.
- Be aware that Gulf Breeze Will Do may conduct site visit(s) and/or interviews.
- Spend grant funds within 6 months of the award date and provide receipts/documentation
showing how the grant money has been spent. This period may be extended at the
discretion of the Board.
- Request a minimum amount of at least $1,000, not to exceed $10,000. Grant requests
less than $1,000 or more than $10,000 will not be considered.
A group or individual may apply for more than one grant provided the grant applications are
for separate and distinct initiatives.
Grant requests will not be considered for:
- Debt reduction (including reimbursements for goods or services already incurred)
- Interim or bridge funding
- Endowment funds
- Existing operating expenses; however, start up operating costs and new advertising
and/or marketing campaigns will be considered
- Capital projects to property where the organization does not own or have at least a five
- Partisan, legislative, or political activities
- Faith-based projects or initiatives that require participation in activities of a particular
faith, denomination or religion in order to benefit from the project or initiative. Benefits
of the project or initiative must be available to any person regardless of religious beliefs
or membership in a particular church or religion.
As we continue to grow, Gulf Breeze Will Do reserves the right to change its eligibility
criteria without notice at any time.
If you are ready to apply for a grant, download our latest Gulf Breeze Will Do Grant Application.